1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

2 parter regarding Charlotte Gray

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations & NPCs' started by Brazen Spirituality, May 27, 2022.

1. Brazen Spirituality

Brazen Spirituality Avatar

[​IMG]

A) the Item of Interest does not change after I have talked to Charlotte, and she is clearly following me.
    B) The quest does not tell me WHERE I need to take her "to safety".

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Hovering your mouse over that task states the following:
    [​IMG]

Journal entry is:
    I found a child named Charlotte Gray in a burning building within Solace Bridge. I promised to try to help her find her parents.

(If you get separated from her, you can use the whistle she gave you labeled "Summon Charlotte Gray" and she'll appear by your side.)

The text for her compass marker should be different. And should be (?) Rescue Charlotte!
    [​IMG]

05/27/2022 21:37
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.1537.Date.05.27.22
    Area: SolaceBridge_Starter/WithTutorial
    Area Display Name: Battle of Solace Bridge
    Loc: (-80.1, 76.4, 65.3)
    Debug: U29sYWNlQnJpZGdlX1N0YXJ0ZXJ8V2l0aFR1dG9yaWFsfCgtODAuMTEzLCA3Ni40MTMsIDY1LjI5Nyl8KDAsIDAuNDAxLCAwLCAwLjkxNil8LTI3MC40NDc2fDMwLjkxMjA0fDE3Ljk4MTY4

Sannio likes this.
  3. Brazen Spirituality

4. Brazen Spirituality

Part 3? Or maybe just 2.5?

This feels dented and damaged if not bugged.
    I still say that the quest does not give any useful directions or clues where Charlotte's parents can be found or what to do with or for her. There is no indication if the resolution will be found beyond the scene, or if that would break a seemingly fragile questline. (I know it will just linger forever if a questline breaks so not something I want to have happen so soon)
    If I d-click Charlotte she says the same thing as before I agreed to take her with me.
    Charlotte continues to speak "out loud" to me randomly, from the same limited phrase bank as she had before I agreed to take her with me.
    Surprisingly for a girl whom is so afraid, she seems to always be willing to shank any undead within sight. So if she is going to be tweaked, perhaps she should be set by default to have a defensive stance to convey her young and frightened demeanor?

[​IMG]