2 week early access to skills as they are added to the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poor game design, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Damnit.

I hate when i agree with BDF.

Altho the example being used is kind of .... not realistic or really needed IMO, i agree completly with the idea they need to honor agreements, and if things have changed make it clear. I also really... hate the fact it was even mentioned * someone who isnt with us anymore promised this * like thst has any bearing on the point.
    I agree they should offer some small substitute or something ( tho i have no real opinipn on what it is. ) or they should say * we took this out because this, were adding in this in substitute, if you have any issues please let us know * .. something a little more proffessional.

I fully understand the removal of this, but i think BDF is more focused on the reputation here. And i agree on that.

Oh well. Maybe something more important will get removed and more people will care though.

Ahuaeynjgkxs, Mykll and Jens_T like this.
  2. Elnoth

Elnoth Avatar

I don't see what monthly releases has to do with this particular reward. The reward states "2 week early access to skills as they are added. They would have to be added in a patch, and that is what a monthly release is, a content/patch cycle?

Likely? This is simply an assumption, and also irrelevant to the conversation. If I sign for a loan with a bank and the employee leaves, I'm still contracted to that bank with that loan.

Another assumption. If there was going to be alot of pissed off players then there would be complaining and campaigning to NOT have this enforced!

Hopefully, it will be enough...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.