2h Platemail of the Avatar

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Memnation, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Memnation

Memnation Avatar

Although this post has a title that may sound like a rant it is not.
    I am just writing to say that I have played this release in leather armour. Currently I have a full set of supple with all rare parts. Also I am a caster but to be honest most of my combat is done with sword and board well up until now anyway. I have always switched to a full bar of magic and either wand/stave for ranged combat although stave focus cost is beyond silly atm. I am now adv level 42 and with my spell bar, wand plus shield combo and alot of reagent use I can now kill timberwolves, ebon archers, skele archers, grizzly bears, although I do have trouble with large timberwolves. All these I can kill without a summon but only 1 at a time generally. With my summoned skele mage or lich things become easier. Most of my leveling has been done in whiteguard foothills but also around desolis and some of the other forest/foothills in Novia. Anyway this post is just to tell those light armor casters out there that it can be done although for harder mobs you may have suppliment with sword and board or what ever other primary you like. So fear not as I have found that things that murder me on friday are my money makers on monday.
    I praise you light armour casters as I know your pain. Dont give up.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    mbomber likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.