1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

2X XP Scrolls

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Krovakin, Apr 21, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Krovakin

Krovakin Avatar

I was thinking of ways to get people on weekly and also allow people who cant login during 2x xp events still be able to get 2x xp and this was my idea.

Have a weekly Producer and Adventurer quest where the reward is a 2x xp scroll. (choose one quest or the other so that you cant get 2 scrolls because some crafters cant adventure vise versa)
    Example ADV Kill X amount of total mobs.
    Example Prod gather X amount of nods or fish.

The scroll could have a 1 week CD on it and last for 4 hours. This way people can only use the scroll once a week and be able to choose a day to use it when they can play for 4 hours or less that works with their play time.

The quest could be set so the scroll quest can be completed in the average play time of players. You can only get the quest once a week, and the scrolls usability could be turned off during a real 2x xp event to stop possible 4x xp. Also not tradable.

Anyways just a though on a way to make players login weekly for a reward all can use and enjoy.

I am not a game creator by any means so not sure how doable this is.

Thoughts, or improvements?

Jemma Star IG

Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
    uziraff, FBohler, Sentinel2 and 6 others like this.
  2. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

I like the idea. Other MMO's have something like this in place. Works great!

FBohler and FrostII like this.
  3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Great idea, but I'd rather have the ability to play in 4 one hr sessions for the week.
    Personally, I can play a 4hr single session - but I know many others who can not.

FBohler likes this.
  4. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

In ESO the xp scrolls are active only when you are online. Perhaps something like this for SOTA?

Krovakin, Anpu and FBohler like this.