3-story wood & plaster house

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Eriador, May 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Today Portalarium added to the shop another wood & plaster house, this time the 3-story version.

I think that this house is not really much worst that the knight stone keep: both have similar space inside and this "new" one have even 3 real floors for just 45$. And is perfect for a tavern or something similar! Also you can have a little more of yard. Probably they will sell also a version without walls and rooms.

[​IMG]

2. UnseenDragon

UnseenDragon Avatar

Eriador, I agree, I really like it. I have one of the other plaster homes, but i'm thinking of switching to this one (same price). I like the style over the rustic design, and while I like the Knights home, this feels much more like a 'real' home. The Knights home has always struck me as odd. I like it, hence why I built it in lego, but I don't think it looks good when there are 4-5 in a row.

Eriador likes this.
  3. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Im not going to write here more because we have the other thread, but Im 100% with you.

Sadly Im going to cancel my monthly payment to Knight. And I used "sadly" because I wish to support the game all I can, but already did a big effort. I hope that not many people will do the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.