4 Greenhouses and a Globe home will it all fit in a town lot?!

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Jovics, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jovics

Jovics Avatar

So I got tiered of the view from the Kobold tower and decided to grab the 2 story Elven globe home. Now for reference this is my old set up.
    [​IMG]

With the kobold tower I had to change the entrance to give me more some space with all 4 green houses up, but the Kobold tower has a horrible view from the top of it (needs a wrap around balcony on top) so I got the globe home. and this is what it looks like with 4 greenhouses on a town lot.
    [​IMG]

One cool thing about the globe home is that it has the tree trunk that you can walk around to get to the green houses on the back side of the lot. This was also the other problem with the Kobold tower there was no room to go round the tower if you had a fence up.
    [​IMG]

This will be the most room you will have on both sides if you use all for large greenhouses.
    [​IMG]

Here is a front view.
    [​IMG]

There is one small problem with this but I can live with it... Ill just put a few chairs in the way!!
    [​IMG]

Now to be honest I like the Kobold tower a little better gave me more room for thing in the yard. If only it had a better view from the top =p but if you remove the 2 front yard green houses and add a few walls it looks like this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I do like this layout better then the 4 greenhouse one... now to get a tent for the vendor.

So if anyone was wondering what the best growing potential a town lot can have there you have it. 4 large green houses and a 2 story Elven globe home. Hope this will save someone some Crowns or give you a good idea of what you can do with the globe and large green houses.

thanks for reading all this lol
    Gorakis of Storms reach

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

@Jovics do you still have this setup somewhere? I couldn't find it in Storm's Reach.

3. Metalocalypze

Metalocalypze Avatar

It’s a great setup Lanied. Have also recreated it myself... Kind of miss it actually. Everything fits real nicely including boundary fence.

4. Jovics

Jovics Avatar

sorry i do not have it anymore ended up selling my lot/deed a few months ago and am now kicking my self in the ass for it lol.

Barugon, Hazard and Lained like this.
  5. Hazard

Hazard Avatar

Definitely one of my favorite setups, glad to see it saved here for others to try out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.