1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

500+ Ornate Assets still for sale

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by 2112Starman, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I'm still selling off my huge stash of ornates in game. I have been selling them for gold on my vendor for player convenience. I then just turn around and sell the gold that I make which has been very nice on the buyer and me as the seller (I have now sold over 20 million gold and hundreds of ornates so I am trusted). I am not running a "business", I am selling my assets as I have sold my keep lot and dont even have space for most of these items any longer. I will however entertain people picking individual things and buying via Paypal. The prices I have listed are less then add on store (what I paid) prices. Im not replenishing the stock when its gone... its gone, Im selling most everything off (keeping basics, Im still playing the game). You may find the items primarily on my vendor in the Serenite guild PoT (named Serenite) which is just south of Desolice. My vendor named "Ornates fer Gold" is located strait down from the doc's where you spawn in and in the second row. However, I also have stuff all over the guild vendors near by in the center area by the entrance.

You will find:
    Pledge items
    add on store ornates
    ornate deco
    ornate eternal paterns
    ornate weps and armors (that make eternal patterns)
    Items from telethons long ago

What you wont find is the usual massive and repetitive set of things like consumables, artifacts, recipes and such that are found on every vendor in the universe. You will see 200 pure ornates.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    Vrunk Hrrk likes this.
  2. istyrl

istyrl Avatar

I could take all the statues you have, can you send me a PM with a PP offer?

3. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I do have some but those are some of the items I am keeping, sorry :(

4. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Dozens of price drops and new items added to vendor.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  5. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Many new items added, dropped the price of 10+ items.

6. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Dozens of new items up and price reductions!

7. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Lots of new items and dropped the prices on dozens

[​IMG]

8. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Added lots of new items and lowered the price. Selling prosperity tools for lower then market (2 up now on different guild vendors around serenite). I also have a new vendor up in the consortium in the PoT "Crafters town" right by all the other markets around Central Brit.

9. Floors

Floors Avatar

Why are you sellling Jabbering bertha for 175k IGG when it's only worth 5 x 3500 (avg coto price) on the ingame store ? It seems like it should be around 17,500.

10. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

You sure its sold in game? Last I remember it was retired a long time ago and it sold for $20 on the add on store. If they got the same items for sale today in the add on store then they have probably made a mistake and other Bertha owners gonna be angry about it.

11. Floors

Floors Avatar

12. Floors

Floors Avatar

Also, what's the name of your vendor in crafter's town ? I couldn't find him.

13. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

crafter town is a shared kinda thing. My vendor is the "ornate weps vendor" for everyone to share. A lot of my stuff is up on the first general vendor right at the entrance.

14. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I never though to actually check my account info so I did. Yup, looks like I paid $5 for it. Weird. That ones mispriced lol... probably why it hasn't move in a year. I usually drop prices on things a few thousand gold when they have been up for a while and are stale.

Lord Trady of Blix likes this.
  15. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Crafter Town is a shares vendor system so I have things all over but mostly on the general vendor at the entrance.

16. Floors

Floors Avatar

Oh, okay. I never check those guys.

17. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Added a good 50+ items to the vendors. My inventory is finally starting to get low so get them at below MSPR (add on store) for in game gold while you can. Still lots of good stuff left.

18. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

fire sale!!! Everything has been set half off, over 100 new items posted (and sold), new things going up by the dozens by the hour. Get them while you can at HALF OFF ADD ON STORE PRICE!!!!!

19. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

My supply is getting very low, still selling and putting up ~25 things a day between the Serenite, Owls and Crafter town vendors. You should check this out, a lot of my sales are going to the same few people who are just gonna try to resale them to you later at double to triple what Im selling for.

I also have gold up for $50 a million now!!!!!

20. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Oh man, I hope you dont mean me :) I have actually put up 3 of your things for resale but the rest is all for me, I have to deco all my places and I need so much stuff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.