Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[660] Witch of the Wetland's chest gives incorrect message

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Mishikal, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

If you have already learned the recipe from the witch of the wetland's chest and then go back later, you (correctly, I assume) cannot get another copy of the recipe. However, the message returned by the game is inaccurate, because I clearly have the correct key in my inventory. Perhaps simply make it so the key always breaks? Or better, make it so you can't obtain the key if you've gotten it before.

[​IMG]

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i checked my logs, my key DID break when i used it previously. sure you didn't pick up two?

i just went and grabbed another key on qa. the message you got is the one when you click on the chest in general, not the keyplate specifically. when i clicked the keyplate it unlocked, but it won't let me open it. it's green, there's no error message, it simply doesn't react. tried it twice, multi and party.

3. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Oh interesting, I didn't know you had to specifically click on the key plate itself... The error message is even *more* incorrect then. ;)

4. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Or maybe not... depends on how you interpret the sentence. I'd say the sentence needs work, because it's not immediately clear it's complaining that you didn't click on the lock in and of itself.

5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

yes, there's definitely something to clean up here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.