Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

743 - Dragomir Mori - seems that I could place items ouside lot-boundery and problems after relog

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Rentier, Mar 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

3/21/2018 6:51 PM
    Title: 743 - Dragomir Mori - seems that I could place items ouside lot-boundery and problems after relog
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1
    Blocker? Partially Items Missing after relog
    Details: (sry in advance for the lots of pics..but you will see they are needed...)

Was online more than 16h in this session
    now after relog:

1) Disconnect from Gameserver after logging in and loading scene and avatar could be moved
    I needed 3 times to log in (Bug or bad Karma?)
    first two loaded Dragomir Mori 100% and my avatar was ported in, i could move 1sec but the geme instantly disconnected - "error network congustionclosed connection" (my browser and steam were online the whole time so the internetconnection was just fine - steam would be the first to say no connection)​
    log: only multiple welcome messages to show the disconnects
    Code:
    ============================================== NEW SESSION ==============================================

[3/21/2018 6:36:49 PM] Rentier Woodpicker received 10,000 daily bonus experience points.
    [3/21/2018 6:37:56 PM] Daily Message: Welcome to Release 51! Have fun Avatars exploring New Britannia!
    [3/21/2018 6:37:56 PM] Daily Message: Do you have a town, guild, or other group we can spotlight? Message Berek in the community forums!
    [3/21/2018 6:37:56 PM] Daily Message: Help Game for a Cause! Support the AERIE Fund in our efforts to help end the Global Water Crisis. Donate today!
    [3/21/2018 6:40:17 PM] Daily Message: Welcome to Release 51! Have fun Avatars exploring New Britannia!
    [3/21/2018 6:40:17 PM] Daily Message: Do you have a town, guild, or other group we can spotlight? Message Berek in the community forums!
    [3/21/2018 6:40:17 PM] Daily Message: Help Game for a Cause! Support the AERIE Fund in our efforts to help end the Global Water Crisis. Donate today!
    seems the first try didn't make it into the chatlog...

pic loging in number 2:
    [​IMG]
    2) items outside lot borders (Please don't Fix - lots of time to redo ;) )
    (and yes i am near the max count but not over it for items outside 394/400 on the middle lot the others a bit lower to max - maybe thats connected too)

So now i have lots of items out of borders (and no i don't have POT-rights to do so) that i can drag back to inventory from the lot which did place them before but are unable to find the missing fencce:
    (not in bank (there are only Ivy Stone Fence listedas reward but not local or gloabal))

After a very long session (over 16h) with lots of redocoration on 3 village size lots at the bugreport location, I no longer was able to see the lot borders when placing/moving items. (maybe because two of the lots seem to overlap a bit)

I didn't ask, why i was able to place something "outside my borders" which i could not see!!
    but used the won space (maybe you shrinked the contents to some 90-95% because the lots used all the space there was before redecoration and now i was able to add one more row of planting pots on one side and a Ivy tall Stone Wall Fence on the other side - which was just fine for me :D )

2a) LOT1
    the planting beds i moved back before logging out (thankfully)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    PS: in the pic above i was not able to take the planting bed from this position (seems to be outside of lot)
    but from this location pic below
    [​IMG]

so i moved the planting beds back in but placed a Med ivy covered stone fence wall here which still stands
    [​IMG]

2b) Lot 2
    after relog items shown outside border:
    East-side
    [​IMG]
    West-side:
    [​IMG]
    2c) Lot 3
    West side lot3
    rug outside and linden tree outside after relog
    (pic rug taken and tree is seen)

[​IMG]
    (pic tree taken and rug is seen)
    [​IMG]
    North side lot 3
    planting bed and more between lot3 and 2 "closing the gap"
    [​IMG]
    Border can only be seen if taking the planting bed!
    [​IMG]
    East side lot 3
    long ivy covered stone wall fence out of border alot!! (but lookniun great ;) )
    [​IMG]
    taken for better border visibility
    [​IMG]

3) Missing items
    seems to the be items which are outside more than half of the lot (the other walls have their ivy still inside the lot)

3a) Lot2
    nearly all out of border items stayed as is but 1 "long tall ivy stone wall fence"

now the next pic from the missing Stone wall before logging out
    [​IMG]
    after relog 5 hours later
    [​IMG]
    3b) Lot 3
    see pics in 2c) above about rug and tree outside
    I am sure there was also a tree on the other side of the
    Missing 1-Story Linden tree​

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32710
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4002
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Dragomir Mori
    Area Display Name: Dragomir Mori
    Loc: (-57.1, 38.6, 36.2)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERyYWdvbWlyIE1vcml8KC01Ny4wODUsIDM4LjY0NiwgMzYuMjQ4KXwoMCwgMC45NSwgMCwgMC4zMTIpfDE3MS4wMjk5fDQyLjg2NjM1fDQuMzA4NTA0

Edit:
    Lot items count outside:
    Lot1 353/400
    Lot2 394/400 (with long ivy inside)
    Lot3 363/400

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

3a) is solved - Hussah:

:confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O can't enter my house someone put the fence in here....
    BUT I can't remove IT !!!!!! I cant get to my planting beds for watering :( - Edit: - ups did toggle deco-mode - no problem to remove... ;)
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.