Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

799- while at crafting station moving dye tries to apply - cancel not working

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Rentier, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

07/02/2018 11:55
    Title: 799- while at crafting station moving dye tries to apply - cancel not working
    Reproduction Rate:1/1
    Blocker?
    Details:
    I am at the tailoring station, have open:
    - inventory
    - 3 small bags besides the station
    - char window
    - others (skills, chat, nearby and social
    crafted 4 floppy hat after each other
    the last one failed
    I moved with the left mouse the 34 red dye from the small bag into my inventory (random item but ot a floppy hat because i had the filter crafting activated) maybe while the last crafting still was done

But instead of placing the dyes into my inventory the charwindow popped to the front with a floppy hat equipped and red (for applying the dye)

I clicked on cancel but the char window only got back in the background still with the red floppy hat equipped and the apply question

bringing it in front again - cancel back to background

I could do this on and on and while in this state the dyes were not visible in any inventory or bag

then i closed the applying window with the "X" and then the char window completely vanished and the dye was back in the small bag

I had to manually reopen the char window (all back to normal , no floppy hat equipped...)

so the bug is that the applying dye char window pops up and cannot be canceled, only closed

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32710
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4002
    SotA.Win.64.799.Date.06.29.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Dragomir Mori
    Area Display Name: Dragomir Mori
    Loc: (55.7, 41.3, -484.4)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERyYWdvbWlyIE1vcml8KDU1LjczNiwgNDEuMzQ2LCAtNDg0LjQyNil8KDAsIDAuNzMxLCAwLCAwLjY4Mil8LTU2OS43NjM4fDE0LjU4MzE4fDIuOTg3Mzg=

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.