A candle really? That's the best loot you could put in there?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Josh Randall, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh Randall

Josh Randall Avatar

Yah, if it was a silver or gold candle, it may be believable - but nah just a candle LOL

cartodude and Alexander like this.
  2. mithra

mithra Avatar

I laugh because, in all fairness, many griefing scenarios in Ultima Online started out with something like a crate with a few pieces of crap in it. :D

3. Gemini

Gemini Avatar

Candles are under rated. Without light the game gets very dark very quickly.

4. Sixclicks

Sixclicks Avatar

Last time I had that encounter, I got nothing in the chest. It wasn't really a big issue for me though since I'm adventure level 67 now. Bandits were easy to clean up. So I ended up getting basically free resources from the mining nodes, trees, and cotton bushes, but the chest should definitely be giving something more significant than it does. Especially for lower level player who have to work hard to overcome a fight like that.

Josh Randall likes this.
  5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Enjoy.

6. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

Maybe it's the case for you. But I wander peacefully through the forest looking out for some tree to chop to gain raw materials needed for crafting and suddenly those bandits hack, slash, shoot at me. So I have to struggle for my life - and this is virtuous again I think. If they would hold still, try to talk to you, invite you to their gang or offer services, letting you chop the trees in their area for a coin, then it would be unvirtuous from the avatars surely.

(Prefer the - running like - rabbit wolves tbh.)

*Salute*
    Olahorand

Elwyn, Josh Randall and cartodude like this.
  7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

What are "rabbit wolves"? Are they wolves with floppy ears and puffball tails?

ldykllr likes this.
  8. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

Those shy timberwolves which run away like rabbits if you come them near. ;)

Josh Randall and cartodude like this.
  9. Duncan O. McDermott

Duncan O. McDermott Avatar

I did this encounter today and didn't get a chest. I would have been happy with a candle ;-(

Josh Randall likes this.
  10. mdsota152

mdsota152 Avatar

Bandit “Hey boss, look, it’s another of them holier than thou outlanders trying to chop down one of our trees!”

Bandit Leader “Ok, boys let’s show ‘em who’s trees these are… “

Bandit “But boss, won’t that just piss ‘em off, he might take our nice rusty daggers from us… can’t we just let the wolves just over there deal with him?”

Bandit Leader “Look, are we just going to let these outsiders come in here and strip away all of our resources without a fight? Are we men or mice?”

Bandit1 “Well I do like cheese…”

Bandit2 “Well we could ask him to join us… I heard them outlanders wiped out another group of bandits that was in this very camp a few hours ago… seems they could be handy to have on our side?”

Bandit Leader “Invite them? Are you crazy? Heck they fight among themselves I hear just to get some trinkets off each other and some collect body parts! Do you really want to get involved with a group like that? Naw better off if we kill them all on sight.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.