A couple of features that Sota should have in my opinion

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Duke Dariuss of Lys, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Dariuss of Lys

Duke Dariuss of Lys Avatar

Greetings,

I think that there should be a couple of features such as :

-Mailbox system (Players can send you a message and have the possibility to include items, money, etc).

-Banking system improvement : There should be a guild bank in that will allow guild members to store craft materials, guild treasury and items that members could use and share. There should also be different banks (Bank#1 for rares, Bank#2 for crafting materials, etc) with their respective permission settings.

Player should also have the possibility to pay a fee that will allow them to transfer items from another city to a native bank without having to run all over the the city where the items are located.

-Guild features : There should be a guild hall that we can purchase and upgrade and decorate and where we could have a World trader available as well as other npc's within its walls. Of course, there should be an upkeep fee to make sure the guild is active). There also should be a more detailed status of the guild member list that are logged on (or not) with their own quote of the day or comment next to their name and which zone they are currently in. We should also be able to customize custom "title" that will give various access to the guild's functions, banks (ex: Guild leader, Officer, Recruits, Member, Senior Member, etc. or give them the title "Knight" or "King" or whatever.)

-Guild chat should be improved to include various messages such as a guild member award by slaying a named mob or getting a legendary item etc. (Of course being able to disable them if need be).

-PoT: PoT owners should have the possibility to modify the spawn point of their city. They also should have more flexibility to place items that are not actually possible to place (for example: If i want to place the Oracle statue in the water next to the bridge in my metropolis island, it won't let me). They also should be able to choose the rent period or not to have any rent at all (unlimited) etc and also be able to choose if we allow people to set their house on my island as they see fit or to be more restrictive (have to give them permission) as it is right now.

-Tax: I read that there will be a tax system in the future episodes, that should be great especially if we can upgrade the PoT gradually with gold that will benefit to every citizens. PoT owners should be able to choose if they want or not to have a tax system in their city.

If i think of other features, i'll edit this post.

Thanks,

Dariuss

2. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

I think this is an opportunity for sandbox/emergent play.

If we could combine work orders with vendors and public chests, other players could work as merchant caravans. They buy items in another town, and then deliver them to your vendor/chest for a profit because you had a posting that you wanted to buy 50 Wolf Heads at X gold a piece.

Maybe you just really want to make Wolf Head stew. I'm not judging.

The $2 million dollar stretch goal mentions earning guild banks, but we haven't seen details on that yet.

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/00...ormat&q=92&s=7fca2d6a6d9a1d5d67d05ed968b2b966

Miracle Dragon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.