A spell that can launch a choice for all spells (not only the 10 on deck)

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Gatsu., Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

launching this spell... (that require small focus ad a bit of time) a scrolling selection for all the spells and skills appears.... (on right vertical border.. or replacing the standard deck bar)

doing this a player can evocate (for example) a phoenix during PVP... or maybe use the BANISH UNDEAD... or use the CLONE... or SUMMON SKELETON.. usually not items on DECK.

this is just for realism... if i know a spell... WHY i CAN'USE IT on PVP or PVE?

maybe the PVP enemy become low of energy an run away doing time to summon a combat pet.. or something else... like.. SHADOW FORM... or BLINK (to reach the fugitive)

sorry for the bad english

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

It isn't real to be able to use a spell oyu have not trained or a spell that actually opposes your main or chose skill tree.

Sorry bad idea.

Now if you say you are going to train EVERY spell well I am sorry that is just not feasible. and you can use up 2 20 locked glyphs or oyu can have 20 random glyphs and have as many glyphs as you have trained cycle thru all orjust certain areas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.