1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

A third option to auto/no auto attack

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Micmatty, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Micmatty

Micmatty Avatar

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a third option when clicking t to enable/disable auto attack as it stands right now when you have auto attack on your weapons auto attack ( obviously lol ) and when you have it disabled you have to force attack by clicking left mouse button.

My issue lies where I am playing a caster build but don't want/need auto attack but when I have it disabled it causes me to swing my wand.

What I would like for the third option is this when you have auto attack on and you right and left click at same time it moves your character ( which I like sometimes I use it if I don't want to touch the keyboard ) but playing a magic build I do not want to attack with my wand at all so I have auto disabled but instead left click is forced swing and when you try to do the right/left click to move character it doesn't work I would like for the third option to be no auto attack and no manual swing but just allow for movement when holding right and left buttons down.

Thank you.
    MicMatty

P.S If there is a way to set this up in option please do let me know but as long as it wouldn't break or cause issues if I were to switch to other builds etc...

Last edited: Jan 17, 2024
  2. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

[​IMG]

Check that in controls to get the mouse movement your looking for.

3. Micmatty

Micmatty Avatar

Yeah that is already checked as implied with me being able to move with mouse buttons well auto attack is enabled but thank you for the response.

What I am asking for is a third option where I can use mouse buttons during combat but not have auto attack or manual swing on ( forces you to swing instead of move ) as I do not want to auto attack with wands nor do I want to manual swing with wands I just want movement with mouse buttons.

Adam Crow likes this.