About to do some work with a couple questions.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dirty Deeds, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty Deeds

Dirty Deeds Avatar

Is this a crafting game ? I hear the original game was the best at crafting will this one be as good?

Whats the chance I can get a house or a place to put my stuff with in game gold. I dont have much money other than the occassional allowance. Cheap father you know how it is.

Will there be player looting I heard this might be availble in the future and im looking forward to it. I dont really want to play a baby sitting game looking for freedom to be as I please, I guess my name gives away how I would like to play this game.

4EverLost and KuBaTRiZeS like this.
  2. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

The crafting here is fairly complex, I would definately say that crafting is kind.

The chances are fairly good to get a house with ingame gold. The lots will be limited, and more will be distributed over time based on need both with in game gold availability and addon store availability.

Player looting is something that can happen in a PVP setting or town, the items are ransomed but the user can pay gold to get the items back. You wont be able to just outright kill and rob anyone you meet willy nilly.

Leelu and KuBaTRiZeS like this.
  3. Dirty Deeds

Dirty Deeds Avatar

Aww thats sad news, but thanks for responding.

Is crafting a blast?

Brink1123 and KuBaTRiZeS like this.
  4. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Not yet, but it's getting better with every patch. The game is far from finished, and recipes and sources, prices and availability of resources are still subject to change.

Leelu, KuBaTRiZeS and NRaas like this.
  5. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

Welcome to the community!

The intent is not only that crafters make the best gear in game, but that most every item in the game (decorations and you name it) are all craftable.

It is possible to get a house and a lot deed with in game gold, but they will be limited. If you really want one your best bet is to find a player owned town and request that they reserve a lot for you so you don't miss out. Your other option is to just play a whole lot right after the final wipe, earn gold as quickly as possible and hope you get on before they sell out.

Leelu likes this.
  6. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

Pvp Full loot is on the "honor" system, once I cut your head off, which will happen over and over, those that are looking for full loot, are to open trade and give me all your gear, including gold. Afterwards if you are so inclined to try again, ill give you ample time to return to the bank to regear. Meet me at sunset in the shardfall!

Fister Magee likes this.
  7. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

There is also partial loot currently. When you defeat someone in PvP, you may loot one item from them.

8. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Yea but you wont be able to keep it because they can buy it back for chump change :)

9. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

See below
    Now with my "honor" system see how many of your pvpr's are really as hardcore as they want you to believe they are.

10. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

I played uo and the honor system is the last thing I would trust going into launch.
    How many muderers do you know that are honerable. I for sure am not gonna be baited in stading arround for people to pass me thier gear.

Its fine and dandy for these early phase pvp brawls but this system wont make it past launch.

11. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

This is all a hypothetical suggestion, I don't believe anyone who dies will openly trade all of their gear to the person who killed them, although I do believe everyone who kills someone would demand it..
    Bottom line a lot of people want a stronger loot system in PVP it just isn't going to happen, if we can get the price tripled or quadrupled for the oracle ransom that would be a start. Instead it just uses vendor pricing to place the bounty. Ive lost a 10K hally and only paid 2oo for it, ive lost a 200 stack of chips and it wanted 1k ransom.. that is the main issue.

Fister Magee and PK U like this.
  12. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Better yet no ransom, but easier to craft gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.