Add-On Store

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ilcontegis, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilcontegis

ilcontegis Avatar

A couple of months ago, most of houses got discounted and became unavailable shortly after.
    This didn't happen for all houses. Therefore now users who want to purchase a house have a very limited choice. This will eventually lead to very repetitive cities as only few house models are available for purchase.

I would like to suggest to Portalarium to continue the sale and removal of other houses so that a balance can be kept in the world.

Thank you.

2. Jaxtron

Jaxtron Avatar

Hello, I am Jaxtron and am a house-a-holic.

In UO, I would completely redo my house design every week or so just to try something new. I have a few different designs with my pledge and have purchased a couple more but would really love the option of adding more possibilities to my collection of houses. I understand adding new houses would be a good amount of work and although I would prefer that, if the older styles could be rotated back in occasionally, that would give a few more options for those coming in later or needing a new look.

Manerd, iansmellios and Lord Baldrith like this.
  3. Gareth Caliborne

Gareth Caliborne Avatar

Yeah it seems odd that they would have items that people would gladly give them money for, and then just decide to not make them available. Every little bit helps fund the game, I would imagine.

And as far as I'm aware, the only things promised exclusivity are pledge rewards, and maybe the few rare items like that virtue cabinet or whatnot. But basic houses, tools, pets, etc.. No real reason to lock those away when they could be helping bring in a little more cash.

4. Swan

Swan Avatar

Well you can purchase pretty much all house models with ingame gold, when full release.
    as i understanded

5. Jaxtron

Jaxtron Avatar

You are right. I completely forgot about the option of buying them in game. That does open up more possibilities. Thanks for the reminder.

6. Merick

Merick Avatar

I'm new so if they bring back some buildings, I will throw money at them.

4EverLost and iansmellios like this.
  7. SinDee

SinDee Avatar

Would be neat to have a 2nd shoot at them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.