1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Add some bark dialogue that mentions we completed Kormag's Arena challenge in Grusk

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Anpu, Oct 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

In Grusk, I think it would be nice to add a small chance, in the bark dialogue for the various Kobolds there, to possibly recognize (or possibly have heard of) our Avatar, accepting and completing the Free Sir Patrick quest. Something along the lines of:

Oh! You are human who accepted Kormag's challenge and fought with honor. Perhaps there is some honor within you human.

This would add just a little bit of flavor text, as well as acknowledge the challenges we have completed, so far in our journey.

Just throwing this out as a small idea. Provided this does fit with Kobolds and their society (I'll assume they do gossip and may have heard about what you have been doing).

Thanks!

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Setting up custom barks can be tricky (especially because I'm saving that trick for the main Episode 2 storyline), but I like the idea. Instead...

I'm going to add an extra story to Vishpop that talks about Kormag's challenge, but with 2 versions. One can be told only if you did NOT free Sir Patrick, and the other version can be told if you DID free Sir Patrick.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

That’s great! Sounds good!

FrostII and Rinaldi like this.
  4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Really like the new story from Vishpop, that’s a perfect nice touch. Thanks for adding that @Sannio !

FrostII and Sannio like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.