1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Address Update - Accountpage

Discussion in 'Release 50 QA Feedback Forum' started by Jens_T, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

This is a website bug: After the R50 note I went to the SotA Account Page to check my shipping address. A big red box tells me to verify / update the data and then confirm. After verifying I press the save button and a small green box confirms that the account has been saved. However, the big red "check address" box remains. This behaviour is confusing. After updating the address a flag should be set to not show the reminder...

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Brigade – Bug Hunter

yeah, it's being buggy if your address was already right and you're not making a change. ..so i made one. abbreviated street to st, it saw it as a change and asked me to confirm, red box went away.

4. Chaox

Chaox Associate Producer SOTA Developer

We will get on this immediately, thank you for the notice!