1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Adv level 86 Founder Lord Marshall account SOLD

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Sea Hunter, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea Hunter

Sea Hunter Avatar

Hello,
    I am selling/taking offers for my Founder Lord Marshall account. This account is adventure level 86 and has many many items in the bank that go along with it. I no longer play the game and will be taking offers on this great account.
    This is a perfect account to hit the ground running with a higher level character to make money and farm with. I have added a picture of his skills and exp pool for adventure and crafting. I also added a few random images of the items in the bank. there are over 24 images of all the stuff this account has. Yeah I am a pack rat lol.
    The account does not have any vendors or tax free deeds. It does come with a taxed row lot deed which is paid up for a few months time if I recall. It has some pretty nice weapons and armors from a high level crafter that I purchased. So you will be able to hit the ground running and get right into the action. Please no lowball offers. I will be happy to answer any questions regarding the account in pm's.
    Thank you for taking a look and have a great day!
    Side note: Some items like the 100 cotos are not with the account. Again feel free to pm with questions, also you can look at my feedback on my profile to see I am an honest trader so buy with confidence :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Hunter OfSouls just off-topic but how did you get the list with the items being not in the bank (like Lot(...) and Lot Basement (...)) ?

3. Sea Hunter

Sea Hunter Avatar

Hiya, you mean what do I use to take the pictures?

4. Lained

Lained Avatar

When your lot expires or you send lot contents to the bank this is how they display, they're still in the bank but highlighted this way so you know they came from your lot.

Rentier likes this.
  5. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

Hunter why you leaving us friend!

6. Oriayan

Oriayan Avatar

Was wondering if you had sold this account yet? Please contact me when you have time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.