Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Aetheric Music coming from PC speakers only instead of from headset.

Discussion in 'Sound, Music, Audio, & Instruments' started by Jarikith, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarikith

Jarikith Avatar

4/25/2018 10:39 AM
    Title: Aetheric Music coming from PC speakers only instead of from headset.
    Reproduction Rate:100
    Blocker?
    Details: The Legendary Bowlord enjoys listening to Avatar's Radio, so wearing my stylish Aether Aeronaut Helmet I tuned into Avatar's Radio, at first everything was fine, I could hear the tuning in noise coming through my physical headset.. but then the music switched over to his desktop speakers instead, while all other sounds continued to come through his headset. I tried this next with the Portable Aether Vibration Amplifier, same issue, it starts connecting through the headset, then music comes through the speakers. Same with Aether Vibration Amplifier Console. On the console, the stop button became unresponsive, I had to then switch to getting radio through one of my headsets and then stop it from there. Same thing holds true with Radio Free Britannia, radio stations are only going through speakers.

Issue Does not exist on Live, only on QA.

Steps to Reproduce: As above, have a headset on, tune into a radio station through in game means.. be baffled as the music comes out of the speakers instead. Turn off radio, music reverts back to speakers.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2700K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8) System RAM: 16281
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4043
    SotA.QA.Win.64.673.Date.04.25.18
    Area: Novia_R4_City_Desolis
    Area Display Name: Desolis
    Loc: (-248.3, 121.7, -23.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjRfQ2l0eV9EZXNvbGlzfHwoLTI0OC4zMjYsIDEyMS43NDgsIC0yMy45NDEpfCgwLCAtMC44MzEsIDAsIDAuNTU2KXwtODMyLjIxOTF8MTkuNTc2NjN8My40MDk5OTU=

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.