Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

After charging my bow and casting a spell the first bow shot after is unavoidable

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Rentier, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

12/28/2017 6:26 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: After charging my bow and casting a spell (e.g Light) the charging is lost, i released my mouse left hold click while casting and after the spell is done and i want to recharge my bow it does not so

so another mouse left click does nothing, releasing the mouse left click does shoot one aroow (uncharged btw)

another mouse left click does the normal charge now

so disrupting a charged bow doens't do an autorelease of the left mouse hold click but undoes the charge of the bow

you need to manually release the click again to loose time and a arrow

Please if you want us to loose the charge lets also loose the need to release the left mouse hold click!!

I feel handicapped after casting a spell in combat and unable to recharge at once and loose my arrow which may hit another enemy (mostly from behind when i do casts and charge) and so loose a lot of critdamage from behind!

Steps to Reproduce:
    charge bow (with hold left mouse click)
    cast any spell
    release hold of left mouse click while casting
    after the spell try to charge or shoot again (the first click is dismissed, only the release of the click shoots an uncharged arrow althoug you did try to do it again after the spell)

other case
    charge bow (with hold left mouse click)
    cast any spell
    do NOT release hold of left mouse click while casting
    after the spell the release of the click shoots an uncharged arrow

so the one shot after loosing the charge while casting is unavoidable (eihter through holding the charge the whole time or while trying to to another charge after the spell)

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4) System RAM: 32648
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4007
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.716.Date.12.19.17
    Area: Novia_R5_Hills03_Malice/Love
    Area Display Name: Malice
    Loc: (152.0, 10.0, 581.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjVfSGlsbHMwM19NYWxpY2V8TG92ZXwoMTUxLjk3NCwgMTAuMDAyLCA1ODEuODExKXwoMCwgMC44MjUsIDAsIDAuNTY1KXwxNzQuNDk2Mnw2OC4yMjYyOHwzLjE5MTU3Mw==

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.