Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Age of Storms Books turn into Through the Lunar Rift IV

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Cordelayne, Jan 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

1. Title: See Above
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? N/A
    4. Details: See Below
    5. Steps to Reproduce: See Below
    6. User Specs: HAL - 9000
    I recently went to my two favorite "free book" locations: Tower of the Shuttered Eye and The Clink, to acquire some books for my new library. I was especially interested in acquiring the four Age of Storms books, because I noticed that every copy (volumes I-IV) I have currently has turned into Through the Lunar Rift (TLR) IV. The covers of the books still say Age of Storms I, II, III, IV, but when you click to read them they open as TLR IV.

This change is ONLY after you acquire them in your inventory and/or place them in your home. If you click on them while they are still in their original locations it will open as Age of Storms.

So, I went back to both the aforementioned free book repositories and acquired two different copies of the four volumes. When I placed these copies in my new library, for whatever reason, they converted to TLR IV; just like the others.

Having said all this, I have no idea if this is happens if you buy the books or if you steal them, but re-appropriating them from dungeons will elicit this change.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    Anpu likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Cordelayne and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.