Agriculture - batch sowing

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Ysold, Dec 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

Hi folks,

Another question for you!
    Agriculture has a Sow seeds bonus skill, which in creases the radius for "batch sowing". So - how do I batch sow?

Thanks in advance again,
    Ysold.

FrostII and Time Lord like this.
  2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

You simply need to drag the seed from your inventory to your utility hotbar, and then use that as any other skill or consumable!

StarLord, FrostII and Time Lord like this.
  3. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

Ahh the seed!! Never thought of trying that :)

Thanks Violet!

FrostII, Violet Ronso and Time Lord like this.
  4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Ysold
    The Sow seeds and watering work the same way. Put it in your utility bar and use it always. Since the targeting of the action is a circle you will have to sometimes do single actions on spots that were not in the circle but if you overlay the targeting circle it will only use the seeds or buckets for the spots that need it not for the whole circle.

Also we can now make multiple decks that allow us to use agriculture and fishing in the slots it should be OK to make just a planting watering deck with multiple seeds in the utility deck. Have not tried this so not sure how it works.

5. Scoffer

Scoffer Avatar

To clarify the sowing seeds and watering don't work in the same way.
    For sowing you drag the seed onto your bar. For watering you drag the skill onto the bar (not the bucket of water).

Also you can make decks for watering and picking but not for planting.
    You still can't put seeds into the combat deck.

6. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Scoffer

Violet Ronso had already mentioned that seeds needed to be placed in the utility bar so I did not see a need to repeat it and the Watering Skill is an active skill you can drag to your Utility bar.

As i mentioned in my post "Put it in your utility bar and use it always". The seeds and the watering skill both go in the utility bar which does not swap when you swap your combat bar. That is why I said, although a bit ambiguously, "Also we can now make multiple decks that allow us to use agriculture and fishing in the slots it should be OK to make just a planting watering deck with multiple seeds in the utility deck." I should have prefaced that as a wishlist item. I have always thought and commented that if we can swap our Combat bar we should be able to swap the Utility bar as well. Of the 3 things that swap (Combat Utility, and Equipment) it is the only thing that does not swap. Hope that clears up everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.