Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Air tree broken

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Sestra, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sestra

Sestra Avatar

Title : Can not attack after using a skill of the air tree
    Reproduction Rate: 80%
    Blocker? yes
    Details: A summoned Air Elemental refuses to attack either in agressive mode or commanding to attack
    The elemental loads the attack but does not fire
    He does attack when at melee distance (close to the target)
    When I use any attack glyph of the air tree they do the animation but do not fire
    When this happens my other attacks also refuse to fire (ranged and others)

Steps to Reproduce: use air attacks

I think this could be related to my character as I don't see any other topic refering to such

My character in game is Sestra

2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

My gust is working, alone with when combined with aimed shot, so its not all broken. My air pet also cast and took on the bear that lynched me so.. it seems normal to me

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  3. Sestra

Sestra Avatar

well, it has always worked for me, just since release 67 this started and I am not halucinating hehe
    btw the non agressive skills of the air tree work fine (gust, dash)

4. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Not saying you imagine it, just I popped my pet and went off a fighting and all seemed normal. It means something else is at play, such as something you've equipped or carrying or...

5. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

@Sestra I would see if you can put together a short video of the issue, or the combat log showing that the air elemental does no attacks? That might help

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I reported this multiple times and my reports were ignored.

Mishikal likes this.
  7. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I've started keeping a running bug list in my signature cause, well, otherwise I'll forget what I've filed (I've only done the most recent ones, the years of other ones are long gone to the mists of time).

Barugon likes this.
  8. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

That's not just air tree, it is happening with every skill randomly. It happened to me just in duels, after a bit my skills didn't reach anymore the opponent, my character was front of him, but my opponent saw me realy realy far. I continued to cast and in my screen i saw my char casting and hitting, while my opponent saw me standing doing cast animation but without hitting him.
    After a while and after we both forfeited the duel all the skill i casted reached my opponent all togheter in a 1 sec, like a sort of big server lag.
    It happened to me and few others guild mates just in POT and just after accepting a duel or engaging in a pvp fight.
    Seems like the server is doing mistakes registering position of character vs the opponent ( another player in my case, mobs in your case )

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    Mishikal likes this.
  9. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

This is also an issue with Death pets, so I think its something with all summons at this time @Chris

Mishikal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.