Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

All I want for Christmas is... (Suggestions)

Discussion in 'Release 70 Feedback' started by Cypher Black, Sep 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

All I want for Christmas is...

Cannons: Make it so that cannons can be seen farther than cannonballs. It seems strange that when moving towards a cannon emplacement, the cannonballs appear before the cannon. (EASY FIX!)

Dyes: We have all this dye that we cannot use. Please make it so we can dye wooden items. Like wooden signs. Wooden Statues, chests, etc.

Colour Coding: Things in our inventory that we cannot give away are one shade of 'green' and things that are new another shade of 'green'. Please pick a different colour for things we cannot give away (red?)

Colour Coding for spells: Ring of Fire shows 'no cast' green and 'cast' orange but meteor swarm shows 'cast' purple, and 'no cast' orange. Please make it consistent across all area spells so that 'no cast' is red and 'cast' is green.

Armour Repair: Please fix it so that we are to repair armour that we have locked into our inventory by dropping the repair kit on it.

POT Dungeons: Give POT owners POT Dungeons (Similar to Player Owned Dungeons, only sized based on POT size) (Revenue Generator. Easy to Implement)

Dungeon Entry Points: Let POT owners place Dungeon Entrances on their POTS. So we could purchasable an access point for dungeons such as a 'Tartarus' entrance, or a 'Rise' Entrance. It could be a 'cave' entrance that takes you underground to the dungeon. (Revenue Generator. Easy to Implement)

City Entry Points: Using the same idea, POT owners could purchase connections to other cities that are farther away. Why can't we 'build' our own 'moongates' or other types of portals that take us to other cities? (Purchasable in crown store) (Revenue Generator. Easy to Implement)

Stocking Stuffer!

Fake-Trees:
    Please remove the 'fake-tree-line' that surrounds the forested POTS.
    a) They are not needed, players can just run out till they exit the zone, same as they do on the 'plains' templates
    b) They block sight-lines to player deco (For an example of this, Travel to Whyte Roc and check the scene edges.
    c) Fake trees are an eyesore and so obviously fake, a
    nd I hate to play this card, but the fake-tree line does not rise to the standard of a Lord British Game.

Cypher Black

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    Spoon and Dhanas like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Girlsname likes this.
  3. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

My list is simple:

(1) Make locked doors autoclose behind you instead of standing open for hours after you've left.

(2) Let me get rid of that darn freebie dog that I never asked for and don't want.

(3) Fix the quest items that stay yellow even after you've completed the quest, so you can either get them rid of them or use them as regular deco and not keep them cluttering up your inventory.

(4) Only force patches when there's an important reason everybody needs the patch right away.

(5) No more downgrades or new problems introduced while disguised as "enhancements".

Sure, there's a lot more I'd like to have, but I classify those as long-term wishes that I'm happy to wait for. Well, there ARE important things I want yesterday, but Port clearly has no intention of giving me those, so it's pointless to harp on it.

(But I will say I like the fake treelines myself. I'm happy to make them optional so a town owner can choose whether to keep them or not, but I'd hate to lose them entirely. And I'm afraid that's what's going to happen, because of the devs listening to only a few loud voices who don't like them and can make the stream.)

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

they just changed this from red because things that have server errors are a different shade of red.

things that are tagged quest items have to stay that way so that they can be deleted if you reset your quests, and so they can't be traded even betwen alts on the same account. they can be set to delete, though. make a bug report and list each that still needs that flag.

i wouldn't mind much if they built a tree curtain out of the new trees, but they made those back before they switched to speedtrees. they could look much better than they do.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.