Am I a Benefactor or a Founder?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sunsanvil, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunsanvil

Sunsanvil Avatar

I pledged Adventurer after Kickstarter so I was a benefactor, but then I got the Alienware bonus and my account now shows my pledge as being "Founder", but is that different (albeit stupidly confusing) from being a founder (as distinct from a benefactor)?

Bottom line: are my costs to go to Royal Artisan or Explorer going to go up after April 7 or stay the same?

2. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

all the costs are going up no mater if you are a founder or a benefactor. Th prices will go up to the current benefactor pricing. Also don't confuse the Founder status, with the Founder tier.

Time Lord and Canterbury like this.
  3. Canterbury

Canterbury Avatar

So in your account section, you have an 'F' in a gold circle next to your account name? EG: Mine says 'F Virtual Collector'?

In that case, yes, you have founder status and any of the titles you've acquired will be like Royal Artisan, Royal Archivist, etc, rather than just Artisan, Archivist, etc.

As Grace mentions, the prices are all changing soon, and you won't be able to make "new" founders so the main benefit to being a founder, going forward, is more the title than anything else, AFAIK.

4. Sunsanvil

Sunsanvil Avatar

But if I'm just a benefactor anyway, doesn't that mean I'm already seeing benefactor pricing (and thus what I see shouldn't change April 8th)?

STUPIDEST THING EVER PORTALARIUM!!!! Holy frig how hard would it have been to come up with a different name for that tier?!??

5. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

Correct.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.