AMD crashing problem with temporary 32bit folder for fix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mach.usa, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mach.usa

mach.usa Avatar

Anyone else using this temporary fix login crash problem have problem since this new patch release ?

I crashed a lot in game during loading screen in and out of map? its annoying when I used recall scroll and I crashed because the scroll used but I didn't go anywhere were I want to go>.< well this is part of problem then today when I crashed and I click avatar desktop Icon to start over the game now it keep patching.

I dunno if anyone notice but with 32bit fix our patch is like 3/6 then it start game and make us play online
    then when I crashed and start game it patch to 6/6 then after that when the game start it crashes again or says mono couldn't find the log text etc something like that so had to get that 32bit file again and replace the one I had in c drive..I patches twice in less than an hour and change this and that that on my 3rd try it just keep giving me mono error something and maybe with all this deleting, copying, pasting just to play online maybe I scrwed up along the way and so had to reinstall my game.

so here my question

1. anyone else have problem ?
    2. The temporary 32bit fix file been updated ? I thought the one I using kinda out of date and there is new updated one. When I just started I had that problem me and few others cant login online and someone posted temporary 32bit fix and we got an error for it and few days after that someone posted temporary 32bit fix but more recently updated and that fix our problem, we able to play online.

I hope the developer of this game Didn't forget about us and just satisfied about temporary fixed they provided and just focus on expanding this game and how to create more items to sell in item mall...I hope not, please remember some of us playing still with 32bit temporary fix you provided

oh and one more thing

I hope if there is an event like celebrating the 33 patch release like today hangout in game the host pick a town that easy to access for new player...new player will have hard time looking accessing that port phoenix...well atleast I did, I tried to find it to but oh well whatever lol...high lvl or old player they can come and go in game without too much problem like new player.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.