Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Annoying Login!

Discussion in 'Release 2 Feedback' started by Miganarchine, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

When i run Sota it updates etc then automatically goes to full screen play window, Can you make it so that it holds on the patch window (Launcher window) saying done etc then allow me to click play, I think this would be better. What say you?

2. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

I just don't understand why this makes a difference? If you want to play the game, full screen or not makes no difference.

3. Alayth

Alayth Avatar

I think the point is: you could start the patcher, while it's patching be doing other things on your computer, and then be disrupted when the game suddenly finishes patching and launches in full-screen. Having it just have a "launch game" button after patching prevents disruption.

Miganarchine likes this.
  4. Umbrae

Umbrae Avatar

I can understand this desire for this. I often launch the launcher as soon as I get home. I am not ready to play, but I want to download any updates and seed for others. Normally I alt-F4 the main game when it comes up but it usually interrupts what I am doing especially if there is a wait or delay to launch. Its not a big deal, but if there was an option to not launch the game automatically in the launcher I would use it.

Miganarchine likes this.
  5. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

I hate it when games make you full screen when they're not 100% ready to go.

6. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

I suppose it is user preference relay.

7. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

Yes that's the point, its patching for a while i do something else or am playing another game and suddenly SOTA runs itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.