Any plans to tidy up quest - journal interface?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HermitFromPluto, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HermitFromPluto

HermitFromPluto Avatar

Still enjoying the game, but not able to play often due to work.

Perhaps because I can't play much, I still struggle a bit to have any sense of progression in the game. When I do manage to log on, I sort of of go out and grind a bit, kill a few monsters, harvest some resources. I must admit I despair a bot at how slow it is to gain resources and craft etc. And I struggle to get experience to level up my skills.

Also, I don't know what to do quest wise. I did some of the early around Soltown, Ardoris and in the north at Owl's Head. No my journal is just a mess, there are messages in current tasks which I have completed, messages in completed which seem to relate to things yet to do, some are remnants from past releases and not doable I think.

So getting to my question, are there any plans to tidy up the quest system in the near future? For sporadic players like me (I travel frequently for work), it would be great to log on and have a clear set of goals / quests which I could do. I think tidying up this interface would really be great for the game.

2. Sirius Sternwarte

Sirius Sternwarte Avatar

It would be be nice for the journal to have a bookmark or index, with entries sorted either by date or by location. It would be even better to make it searchable by keyword :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.