Anyone else not having Telethon Rewards for R55 showing as due on Special Rewards after subscribing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Macius34, Jul 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaox

Chaox Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I will try to accommodate that, I believe I can. I need to do some type of cross-checking to make sure I don't count a subscription that started but a payment failed. (I know the subscription system handles that already, but Livestream prizes have always been a "simple" manual process. This makes it a bit lengthier, but if I solve it once then I solve it for all in the future)

Give me a bit of time to get on this, I'd like to say tomorrow but there are already things in the hopper. I do recognize this is important to solve, though, barring any process or design that would block it.

I will reply to this thread with news soon.

2. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Thanks for the heads up, RC. Seems the same happened to me. I recall hitting the subscribe button from Ipad around 11 pm CST on 7/6. But see the charge credited on 7/7 with no R55 rewards associated. No big deal, but a fix would be great.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  3. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Might be best to have the foresight to clarify the subscription qualification for the telethons. For example those who subscribed during the R-55 telethon were credited with their subscription on 7-7 ( if payment went through). Now if the next telethon is on 8-6, does the subscription qualify one for R-56 automatically. It says it should, but since the monthly payment will be charged on a monthly basis, the second installment will for sure be after the 8-6 telethon. Looks like a headache to me. Needs to be nailed down to avert a temper storm next month.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.