Anyone tried offline mode to the end?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rpgmaniac82, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Dupre - in front of the Lord Marshall's keep in Resolute
    Ariel - in the market square nearby Arabella in Aerie
    Fiona - in the Peldar Inn (Sequanna Square) with Samael and Kardan in Ardoris

Numa and Miganarchine like this.
  2. Andrew Silverston

Andrew Silverston Avatar

Also, they stand out of the crowd, they have very unique armor on. At this point, companions don't have a good pathing implemented, they will burn to crisp because they don't understand that it's better to cross the lava over the bridge, they would rather run together into the laval and die. Haha... It's good you can just re-summon them. And they do help in a battle. But comparing to your, they only have a few skills and I think their adv-level is like 15... I am not sure, but I read somewhere that they supposed to level along with you? I haven't noticed that happening yet, or they are simply made like very weak summons, just in a 'glorified' 3D mesh. They repeat the same 4-5 lines of text all the time...

Things I wanna be able to do:

Customize their armor (Equip them with the good stuff I craft)
    Customize their skills (probably impossible, but one can dream)
    Customize their AI better - switched mine to aggressive and they still won't attack, if I use a bow, unless they got somehow stuck on Defensive and bugged. They keep running and following me, until someone attacks me, and I verified that I have them set to be aggressive, but sometimes, it doesn't work, unless I go melee myself.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    Numa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.