1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Apply bow patterns to crossbows

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Lilith Ayin, Jun 21, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I bought a cool, very, very cool bow.
    His stats are great and he has no durability penalty.
    But when I have equipped it, I have realized that it is not a bow, it is a crossbow. And I don't like crossbows, I don't like them at all. Nothing nothing.
    My wish: to be able to apply bow patterns to crossbows and vice versa. I take it for granted that it is a difficult wish to achieve, but I do not lose anything by asking for it. Pleeeease :(

Archer and Sara Dreygon like this.
  2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Bows show as Bows, Crossbows show as Crossbows when you buy them.
    Not sure how you bought a Crossbow thinking it was a Bow ???

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i THINK the reason bows and crossbows were kept seperate for pattern purposes is that they'd still be trying to do the crossbow animation when used, which would look really silly. i feel your pain, though: i use a two-handed sword and the recent expansion of the pattern system got me zero new patterns to put on it.

Elgarion likes this.
  4. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I was so excited when I saw the stats and the price so low that I didn't notice anything else. I have already bought a bow just as great as the crossbow, but with a cost multiplied by 30 :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.