Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Archery bugs & feedback

Discussion in 'Release 26 Dev+' started by WrathPhoenix, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Been testing archery. A few things - first the bugs:

• In the latest patch rapid fire does not light up when in free attack mode until an enemy is targetted. All other archery skills have been adjusted to work properly though.
    • Rapid fire and multi shot have been adjusted to show ammo count relative to the number of BUNDLES in your inventory. However the other archery skills still show the number of total arrows. It should be one or the other.
    • Still no bow draw when charging up -_- (I know, this is coming, just feels so awkward)

• Early archery balance is quite good. I get a good sense of danger and power at the same time. And ive died quite a bit but it has usually been when ive made mistakes an archer should not (IE engaging too many, exposing my sides and rear, fighting enemies that root such as spiders when unprepared
    • I still kind of think multi shot and rapid fire should be togglable modes of fire, but i will say these new shots are REALLY COOL.
    • There is still not enough differentiation between long bow, short bow and cross bow I think but ill keep testing to see if that stays true as i level up a bit.

Whyterose Flowers and 4EverLost like this.
  2. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Never expose your rear! :eek:

Whyterose Flowers likes this.
  3. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Crossbow charge attacks do not appear to target properly when using free attack until something is tab targetted.

4. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Actually, strike my last. It appears all charge attacks are off with archery. Target lights up white indicating im in range, and even when im CLOSER than i should be in range, but doesnt actually target.

When i charge and let go, nada... just a lost attack. It's not figuring out targets correctly i think. It does once ive them tabbed though. Also, the skills are finding the targets just fine when i use them in range.

Build 318.

Whyterose Flowers likes this.
  5. Athanil

Athanil Avatar

Build 320:

Rapid fire has a delay in doing damage. When i use the skill, you see no damage. The damage it does show around 5 seconds later.

6. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This should be resolved as of build 321. Once that update goes out, please rereport if you see it occurring.

Athanil likes this.
  7. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

@Attenwood - still having the problem with the free attack with archery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.