Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ardoris still sounds bizarre instead of like a bazaar

Discussion in 'Release 43 Feedback Forum' started by Quenton, Jul 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

Gone are the days of Ardoris lovemaking in the streets and behind thin walls but now whenever you're in Sequanna Square, there is a near-constant errrrrg errrrg errrrg noise and and ohhhh? noise.

I know there are a lot of NPCs in that area but the fact it is too much to listen to and it jars regular roaming in that area. One of those voices is producing some sort of electric-echo in his voice, but that isn't the real problem.

If NPCs are going to make any ambient noise, they need to be doing it very rarely. It probably needs to be capped when multiple NPCs are in area so that if they only make a single grumble per minute and there are 10 NPCs in the area, they aren't going off every 6 seconds.

Having life is fine, but we need some peace if you want us to not hate the love.

Arcanoxer, Spartus, smack and 2 others like this.
  2. Numa

Numa Avatar

When I'm home at my row house at Breaker's Landing, the noise of the NPCs in the crafting shop TWO lots away reaches all 4 floors :( I hear the banker making sleepy or cooing noises and the crazy magic vendor (who loves climbing tables) going "cuckoo-cuckoo".

It's very disconcerting to say the least. I think the range of NPC voices is ridiculous as it is.

My wife also wants to know why it's only the women NPCs who make funny noises :)

3. smack

smack Avatar

Yeah, the sound levels are all jacked. It doesn't help that there's so few variations and it repeats far too often too quickly.

Quenton, Justyne Kayse and Numa like this.
  4. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

I turn sound off in sots 90% of time. This is part of reason why.

Quenton and Numa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.