Are rewards lootable?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Annah_Sennah, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annah_Sennah

Annah_Sennah Avatar

I might have missed it somewhere, but looking at a looting thread made me wonder about looting the things that we paid cash for in the contribution. Are they going to be ''blessed'' so that they can not be stolen or looted? I don't want to pay $150 for something and if I get killed the first day it is stolen or looted. Those things should definitely <b>not</b> be lootable by creatures or players. That irritates me just thinking about it.

2. AllGamer

AllGamer Avatar

Excellent question,

I was pondering about the same thing as well

3. Lord Kei

Lord Kei Avatar

there is no full loot in this game pvp and pve.

4. Annah_Sennah

Annah_Sennah Avatar

''Full loot'' could be taken a couple ways. Does full loot mean you can only take certain items like gold and resources, or does it mean that you can't take every single thing out of the pack and what the person wears? If I were a pker and I saw something like the reward items I would take them because they would be considered a rare. Will it be like a young player token or any of the other items in UO that can't be traded to anyone, and wedding rings that are not lootable whether insured or not.

Will there be ''blessed'' items at all like for example spell books, they would be irritating to lose but not as special and irreplaceable like reward items. If I lost my family crest shield to a player or creature I'd be seriously annoyed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.