Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Arrows

Discussion in 'Release 28 Feedback Forum' started by Chatele, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

What the heck? I bought 200 arrows, and now i can't move due to the weight, when before I could. And all the 200 arrows went into my backpack in sets of 24 ..... and can only stack them to 72... THAT"S INSANE.... got so frustrated trying to stack them, i just logged off. Not playing that way. That is just crazy. If i buy 200 arrows, I at least want it in stacks of choices between 50-100. Please fix, or chAnge this, AND THE ARROWS STILL COST TOO MUCH.... mho

Fister Magee and Moonshadow like this.
  2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Does selecting all of them, drag the whole thing, and drop onto you combine everything together? That's how I did since previous wipe.

KuBaTRiZeS and Katrina Bekers like this.
  3. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

200 sets of 24? no wonder you cant move.. you should of bought 10 stacks of 24.

KuBaTRiZeS, Sinclair and FrostII like this.
  4. Xi_

Xi_ Avatar

it is really lame that they go into your pack the way they do, I made this mistake the first time I purchased to. just sell back what you have to, there so cheap! I'm sure you won't buy to many next time.

Stahlknecht likes this.
  5. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

But that is still not right. How hard is it to buy in stacks of 50-100?????? And I tried selecting them and dragging them on each other, they only stacked to 72.

Ice Queen likes this.
  6. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Could you try selecting all of them then drag them onto your avatar? I have like 500 in one line item right now.

KuBaTRiZeS and Fister Magee like this.
  7. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

They are sold in bundles of 24. you buy 1 for 2g you get 24 arrows, as far as the stacking issue that is a pain.

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  8. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

when I try to sell back to the merchant, it say value = 0. So I lose the money. And when I select them all to drag to my avatar or onto another stack, it just moves 24. well i selected 200 arrows from the merchant, he should have given me a pile of 200 arrows.

UPDATE: JUST was able to stack arrows slowly by dragging them onto avatar, SLOWLY because it did not always work, took forever. have over 4k arrows because of it, and cant sell them back for anything, merchant gives you NADA, ZILTCH, this sux.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Ice Queen likes this.
  9. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

You actually bought 4800 arrows (200 x 24). Also, I believe that they are not automatically stacked so that if you die in PvP then you won't lose all your ammo.

10. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

That is so crazy it just might work! Makes sense! I was always wondering why the stacks of reagents brought from bundles (same idea as the arrows really) came separated like that... with no auto-stacking (even tho that is checked on in the settings) :)

11. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

WHy the heck didn't the merchant explain that better ? ex : 1g per Bundle of 24 arrows (1000)

the 1 g is what i would rather see it for... was able to crawl to bank to deposit, darn merchant wont give me anything for them, THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ice Queen and Time Lord like this.
  12. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

It DOES say "Bundles" of 24.
    That means a "Bundle" is 24 arrows.

Select the top bundle (in your inventory) - scroll down to last bundle - hold down shift key, select bottom bundle - drag the entire group and drop it on your body.
    Wala, they are all in one stack now.... ;)

Glad you could walk to the bank and get that done...

13. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

voilà

From vois ‎(“see!, look!”), second-person singular imperative of voir ‎(“to see, to look”) and là ‎(“there”), literally meaning "look there!".

It's french!

Montaigne likes this.
  14. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

French, smench.....
    I know where the word originated and it's proper spelling in French, was using "slang" that has become commonplace....
    But, I do love the French pronunciation and spelling (without the reminder, mind you).... ;)

Chatele and Kvow Triumvir like this.
  15. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

I was definitely smirking while typing that post. Just being a pain on the forums.

Wala and ALOT make me cringe :D

16. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

If you have multiple stacks and the oracle chooses that item, you lose all stacks.

KuBaTRiZeS and Fister Magee like this.
  17. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Ohhh... so when will auto-stack work then?? :)

Chatele and Lord Barugon like this.
  18. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

haha good question.

19. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

So they made a change, you missed the information, making them Bundles of 24 and this was done over a release ago and now you made a mistake and bought more than you can handle?

Sorry but this was published and it is clear on the description sooooo . . . .

20. Xi_

Xi_ Avatar

perhaps a walla was what he was looking for?

In American radio, film, television, and video games, walla is a sound effect imitating the murmur of a crowd in the background. A group of actors brought together in the post-production stage of film production to create this murmur is known as a walla group. According to one story, walla received its name during the early days of radio, when it was discovered that having several people repeat the sound walla in the background was sufficient to mimic the indistinct chatter of a crowd. Nowadays, walla actors make use of real words and conversations, often improvised, tailored to the languages, speech patterns, and accents that might be expected of the crowd to be mimicked.

Walla is called rhubarb in the UK where actors say "rhubarb, rhubarb", rhabarber in Germany, rabarber in the Netherlands and Flanders (Belgium) as well as Denmark, Sweden & Estonia, and gaya in Japan, perhaps in part reflecting the varying textures of crowd noise in the different countries. Other phrases are "carrots and peas", "watermelon cantaloupe, watermelon cantaloupe" and "natter natter" (to which the response is "grommish grommish").[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walla

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.