Artifice (dagger) quest issue

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Steevodeevo, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Hi all,
    I seem to have hit a brick wall with the Artifice (dagger) quest, or else I'm missing something..

I believe I have completed the visits to Jannford, Kiln and Etceter, certainly there are no further quest updates for me there, yet I have a quest log stating "Find Answers in Kiln". I believe this quest hint may be obsolete as my Journal notes state that I have completed the steps in Jannford, Kiln and Etceter..

When I go to Xenos I am led to Chancellor Notas, but he refuses to engage with me saying primarily: "................return to me once you have the proper clearance from the Satyrs of Etceter.

I have revisited all of the quest locations ad-nausium and there is nothing I can see to move this quest on. Hence I am now out of ideas..

p.s. I do recall the lottery aspect to this quest. I can't recall how that needed to be completed. I'm vague but seem to remember I may have progressed that prior to various more recent patches.

Is it possible my quest is now stuck?

2. Crandall

Crandall Avatar

The Notas bug has been fixed, you need to go to him again, and it will work. R41 was the fix point for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.