Artifice question *Spoilers?*

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by MasterWan, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterWan

MasterWan Avatar

So I have gone through the artifice quest and it was pretty cool actually, but after I met notis and he lifted the wards to open the door, I went through the next area (deliberately being vague) and then onto the next area. At the top of the stairs something came up and I had to log out. When I logged back in today it had me back in the first atrium of artifice with the 3 rooms of delight. I went back all the way to notis but could not open the door leaving his chamber again. Did I miss anything? My quest log say "find out more about XYZ" but no real direction. Am I screwed up?

Paladin Michael likes this.
  2. Thodin

Thodin Avatar

I am having the same issue, I did not finish 100%, i am on the quest titled "find a faun in the Lycaeum" , have the bonesteel crown, and have yet to speak with the Faun Hephaestus told me to find in the Lycaeum (where I logged out)

3. MasterWan

MasterWan Avatar

My quest log just simply says "find out more about (the item you get in artifice)" Not to spoil anything. No instructions however.
    Secondly, I have other quests in my journal that either don't progress or I can get rid of, like, "Travel to etcetera" and "Report to a siege scout". Both of these seem unresolvable. I have already booked passage in Etceter and finished the Artifice area. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or this is a journal bug. For the etcetera one however I never found Perri, could that be it?

4. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Please Report that to the bug forum. If it is a bug, the only chance to remove it, is to post it there...
    Thank you :)

5. Calan Caitin

Calan Caitin Avatar

Mention bonesteel to Notis and he will open the door for you again.

6. MasterWan

MasterWan Avatar

Thanks so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.