1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[As Designed] Another thing Instrument buff doesnt start

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by schraubendreher, Apr 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schraubendreher

schraubendreher Avatar

04/05/2022 16:39
    Title:
    Perhaps Ferocious Red Spider Root or Poison to Player can inc. prevent Instrument Buff (Harph Of Invigoration)
    from getting started in Spindel extreme.

Reproduction Rate: Sometimes
    Blocker? No

Details:
    Have seen this sometimes in Spindelskog extreme soloing or in group.
    Like usuall the Mouse Click sound can be heard when clicking on the Music Sheet stored in the Utility Bar,
    a short note got played, but the buff isnt startet on the Player or Pet(Wisp/Sobek).
    A few fast Clicks (within 1-3 secs.) on the Sheet finally starts the buff.
    I have the impression that Poison or Root coming from those Fer. Red Spiders forces this behav. not starting the buff
    compared to other zones/MoBs.
    I have also seen it relatively often when got attacked by more than one MoB (soloing[perhaps in group too]) that the instrument buff doesnt start more often.
    It is also possible that this can have an impact on other skills, especially attack skills in the Combat Bar(Thrust, Dbl. Slash etc.)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Ghost Sound got played on Spider:
    Another Bug which has nothing directly to do with the upper described bug.

1. Was soloing in Spindelskog extreme. - Everything was working fine.
    2. Teamed up with a few People, but i was still the only player in Spindel. - Everything was still working fine.
    3. Two player joined in Spindel and suddenly a Ghost sound was played coming from an Spider.
    The other two player were still on the way to my spot, so i was the only one fighting this Ghost Sound playing spider.
    Never have seen/heared this before.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400F (12) System RAM: 31947
    GPU: AMD RADV NAVI14 GPU RAM: 8176
    SotA.Linux.64.1523.Date.04.01.22
    Area: Mistrendur_R1_Spindelskog/Extreme
    Area Display Name: Spindelskog (Extreme)
    Loc: (18.0, 209.4, -71.9)
    Debug: TWlzdHJlbmR1cl9SMV9TcGluZGVsc2tvZ3xFeHRyZW1lfCgxNy45NjMsIDIwOS40MzIsIC03MS45MzkpfCgwLCAtMC4zODQsIDAsIDAuOTIzKXwtMTEyNS4xMTV8MzIuNDUxNDZ8NS4zODUzNDk=

2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@schraubendreher Can you please create a separate bug report for the Sound issue?

3. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

The instrument buffs take a moment to start after clicking sheet music (or using the keyboard). You're likely getting interrupted before it triggers with damage of some kind. If you start playing a song and keep it playing, you will notice when you take damage your instrument gets put away and you enter combat mode.

I'm thinking this is intended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.