Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ask Harry about red cloth bug

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Henaz, Dec 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Henaz

Henaz Avatar

12/23/2017 11:55 PM
    Title: Ask Harry about red cloth
    Reproduction Rate: n/a
    Blocker?
    Details: After getting the quest from Jeanne from refugee camp at Soltown trying to figure out who tried to burn the camp, I stated talking to NPC about the red cloth. When I talked to Harry, he admitted that he was the one to light the fire. He mentioned Martin as the one encouraging him to get rid of the refugee. Later on, when I asked Martin about red cloth, he mentioned selling the last piece of red cloth to Harry. When I go back to Harry and ask again about the red cloth, he just repeated by saying he lighted the fire and was sorry. But I now cannot get rid of the quest entry about Ask Harry about red cloth
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16313
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4060
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.716.Date.12.19.17
    Area: Novia_R1_City_Soltown
    Area Display Name: Soltown
    Loc: (1.3, 26.2, 78.2)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfQ2l0eV9Tb2x0b3dufHwoMS4yNjIsIDI2LjE4MywgNzguMjI2KXwoMCwgMC42MDEsIDAsIDAuNzk5KXwtMjg1LjY2MjR8MTAuMDM0MnwxLjI1

2. Ainanymous

Ainanymous Avatar

If you keep talking to Harry, he will eventually plead with you to NOT turn him into Guard Captain Stanley. Mention "fire" to Stanley and he will give you two options, to report Harry or to feign ignorance. The choice you make will reflect on your virtue standing. This conversation will complete the quest, give you experience, and remove it from your HUD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.