Atos Stream of the Ironhall Horse Race with Q&A

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wilfred, Mar 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

-
    Atos (Chris) streamed the horse race event in Ironhall on March 20, 2021, and answered a bunch of questions.

Atos attending a fishing and horse racing event in Shroud of the Avatar!
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/956889391

----------

- Atos started chatting about 00:14:25

- Stream changed from fish tank to Ironhall about 00:18:50

25:01 gholias: Why should I buy this game?
    - Atos answered about 00:25:10, more about 00:30:00

27:43 BlaiseGarsenc: [talking about a visual bug where it looked like an avatar was rapidly bouncing up and down] he doesn't see himself boncing on his screen though
    - Atos responded about 00:28:55

37:55 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Does the new tree involve summoning creatures?
    38:41 Dr_L: new tree? did i miss a big announcement?
    - Atos answered about 00:38:50

38:40 thesometimeslurker: !question
    When tameable dinosaurs are (hopefully) added to the game, will we be able to use some of them as mounts?

38:46 disynthetic: !question
    When can we do something crazy like permanently destroy XP for some coo benefits?
    - Atos answered about 01:11:00
    1:14:42 thelacedaemonian: we need ways to burn xp in 10M and 100M allotments too
    - Atos responded about 01:14:55
    1:16:23 thelacedaemonian: in order to balance an economy, we need to have a choice that will counter gold,coto, and power creep. experience destruction is this vehicle
    - Atos responded about 01:16:40

39:22 bainrampagegoods: !question
    Any chance of getting a pet window to display pet stats
    - Atos answered about 01:22:55

40:24 Dr_L: !question
    Can you talk at all about the new sources of spell crit damage?
    - Atos answered about 01:26:05

41:32 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Is the Lesser Daemon's chaos bolt supposed to scale with level? Currently only the fire damage scales and it caps out at 3-6 damage.
    - Atos answered about 00:41:40, more about 01:28:30

1:34:58 thesometimeslurker: !question
    For the Lesser Daemon's chaos bolt, I was also talking about the effects of the bolt. Currently only the Fire Damage scales but only up to 3-6 damage. The slow, root, stun, attunement swap, and duration does not scale
    - Atos answered about 02:06:25

44:35 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Speaking of the lesser daemon, could the glyph description be fixed please?
    - Atos answered about 01:29:10

43:50 MoldavoConTwitchTv: !question
    how many people get Bard spec?
    - Atos answered about 01:27:20

44:15 Seth_Aeva: !question
    The earth spell Torpor & Root do not just deny the movement as mentioned in the description, these spells mesmerize you (no action possible). Is it expected ?
    - Atos answered about 01:29:25
    1:30:39 Seth_Aeva: Thanks for the reply

45:11 belladonna_rose: [talking about dragons] would be nice if they work. LOL
    - Atos responded about 00:45:20
    45:37 belladonna_rose: yellow one wont stay in place
    - Atos responded about 00:46:00
    46:05 CommunityoftheAvatar: inky or circling dragon?
    46:09 belladonna_rose: i set the dragon to STAY and it moves around and ends up in the walls
    47:11 CommunityoftheAvatar: k, thanks -- they weren't moving so not sure what's up. I'll peek :)

48:12 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Would you consider changing the color scheme of the summoned daemon so it's not jsut baby vrul?

48:18 disynthetic: !question
    If I could draft up a brief whitepaper for COTO cryptocurrency pegged to the Official COTO USD Price as per the webpage sales... would you be interested in discussing your openness to a COTO-pegged real crypto token?

52:15 disynthetic: I'm a Shroud playing economic grad who has become crypto rich and trades daily. I know a spit ton about crypto and could help SotA gain a new revenue stream
    - Atos responded about 00:52:25

53:58 disynthetic: Guys I know all there is to know about crypto you can ask me anything
    54:04 disynthetic: I know what I am talking about lol
    54:30 disynthetic: In game I'm Hyperlight Drifter, hit me up if you think crypto is a ponzi lmao

53:27 and 1:09:02 lordjjoliver: !question
    how do i get a lot larger than a city lot? i want to add a castle or keep size to the town i just bought. but i am not sure i have ever seen one in the cotos store... will they ever be added?
    - Atos answered about 01:30:50

54:28 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Will there be some updates to how some of the chaos spells work? As a chaos mage it's frustrating to scrounge for chips, train all the skills up for attunement, and only use Feedback, lesser daemon, and chaos bolt....

1:12:46 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Where are the chaos gems for raising attunement?
    - Atos answered about 01:33:45
    1:33:55 Coswald_Dirthmire: Chaos has no attn gem
    - Atos responded about 01:34:10
    1:34:11 thelacedaemonian: chaos gems should cost xp !!
    1:34:34 CommunityoftheAvatar: I'll write that down, gotta figure out components soon

59:52 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Will pet training be in soon? Will it be a tamer only thing or can summoners do it as well, but not to same extent?

- Horse racing starts about 01:03:55

1:04:08 PaxisLLTS: In the ancient stone dungen set. (or in any) are there plans to work on the collission issues so more things can be hung on the walls.

1:05:54 thesometimeslurker: !question
    When will the greater daemon pet be added? Will the appearance/color scheme of the lesser daemon change?

1:06:33 AMoldyPotato: im so sick of mount bug :(
    - Atos responded about 01:06:40
    1:07:06 Serpentwyne: the one where the horse and you are one
    1:07:48 Serpentwyne: the one where the rider is in the middle of the horse
    1:07:59 GwendolynObscuro: you still see horse vfx sometimes when someone got off their horse
    1:08:06 Aleksander_SOTA: when a toon unmounts out of sight you still see the horse superimposed to the toon.... 90% of the time
    1:08:51 asmodi_mhul: i got a screenshot for ya Atos... dude is sitting and his face is buried in horses ass...
    1:08:55 AMoldyPotato: Yeah @GwendolynObscuro , That one!

1:10:02 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Could the Focus specialization increase summoned pet power please?

1:11:37 Zek_Nine: !questions what are the new features coming that would entice an old player to comeback?

1:14:52 Serpentwyne: !question
    maybe add pie doh batches of 12 like potions ;)

1:14:58 thesometimeslurker: !question
    In the future, will we be able to craft custom artifacts? I want to create a vrul like gem that boosts the power of the elementals and summoned daemon

1:15:33 Trezir_Pyle: !Question
    Can we get Isle of Storms (the old starting area) to be more useful and not be a Solo Only scene?
    - Atos answered about 01:49:55

1:24:45 DartanObscuro: !question
    is part of the UI update improving the NPC conversation UI?

1:27:42 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Can our tamed/summoned pets get perks?

1:27:51 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Do you monitor which specs are least used?
    - Atos responded about 01:45:05

1:31:49 Radicus2k: !question
    Can we make the Chaos smoke emote be black? More in character I'd think.

1:33:07 lordjjoliver: your daughter turning 7 enticed me to buy the town
    - Atos responded about 01:33:20

1:36:02 Coswald_Dirthmire: Hmm, does that mean it's unlikely we'll get a tier above epic?
    - Atos responded about 01:36:20

1:36:49 thelacedaemonian: !question, some artifacts are mega hard to get even a common to drop..... so a spider bow or a savage sash or a xen bow would never ever ever ever be salvaged

1:37:37 necronut: How about "Uniques"?
    - Atos responded about 1:37:50

1:38:00 Aleksander_SOTA: !question
    did something change in the last month or so about weapon durability? after a simple 2 minutes battle, my bows (crafted / arti) drop by 20/30 durability and sometimes max durability too.
    - Atos answered about 01:52:35

1:38:06 Coswald_Dirthmire: I have a feeling most soul gems will come from alts hanging out in high XP dungeon rooms :/
    - Atos responded about 1:38:40

1:38:40 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Could we see a unique that has a specific PVP use that always drops if the holder dies in PVP?
    - Atos answered about 01:48:45
    1:49:03 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: yass :)
    1:49:20 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: Ya, low priority, but thanks for considering.

- About 01:40:40, Atos talked about upcoming Shield of Air changes

1:41:56 MoldavoConTwitchTv: !question
    any chance Death pen return?

1:43:09 bainrampagegoods: !question
    Is there a way to make it so on my Vendor i can make say a 10% discount on price for everything i have listed? Like say i want to have a Weekend Sale so i don't have to change the price on every single item

1:44:12 cathy888: !question
    Please dont put in the hide character option! If people want that option just unfriend players.
    - Atos answered about 01:46:20
    1:47:55 Meneliki: But if they get on to go do something alone, and can't hide, you're back to square one tho right?

1:47:49 thelacedaemonian: !question
    When can we have a revamp of Air Masterworks? they are drop dead awful. can't even get them on weapons.

1:48:58 xeeofsilverdale: !question
    can we get buy back option from vendors
    - Atos answered about 01:54:55

1:51:44 lordjjoliver: !question
    you had said the drop rate of envy bow and quiver was increased but i spent many hours after that trying to get it and have not gotten a single one since that update. prior to that i had received multiple quivers and a couple bows...

1:52:04 Serpentwyne: !question
    hey, atos is it possible to have a 2nd investment round to just move on item-wise from the initial rounds?
    - Atos answered about 01:56:05
    1:59:26 galorn_hammerthrow: Advertise in the Linux community
    1:59:53 Serpentwyne: well it would be cool to have some fresh total new round of investing thanks atos for answering it best as could man i get it..
    1:59:54 beaudacious88: linux advertising would work well. There are not really many MMOs in that market

1:56:06 slowprocessor: !question
    is development soon going to focus around optimization?
    - Atos answered about 02:00:35

1:57:05 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Could there be an artifact that buffs chaos summons? Like a ritual dagger or something?

1:58:45 BlaiseGarsenc: !question
    Are you willing to let player managed conversationalists give reward items (items I would put on it)?

2:03:45 thelacedaemonian: so which is better: crossbow of accuracy from a yellow supply bundle or a crafted xen bow?
    - Atos answered about 02:05:25

2:07:13 galorn_hammerthrow: !question
    can we fish with nets to catch more than one fish at a time?
    - Atos answered about 02:08:00

2:08:17 thesometimeslurker: !question
    Will dinosaurs be added soon?

----------

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    Sorgin Txakal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.