Auction house sorta idea

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Witcheypoo, Oct 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witcheypoo

Witcheypoo Avatar

Just spitballing here... ya know, an idea.
    Ok, so you are looking for Item A.
    You go look through MULTITUDES of vendors, quite a few of whom are empty. pretty exciting huh.
    My idea is to have, posted by the banker/town crier an auctioneer who charges +/- 10% to show you a listing of every item on every vendor in the POT/Town. you CAN buy it there, or find out the name of the vendor and go search them out, If you buy it from that Auctioneer you get charged 10% (or whatever percent Catnip wants to charge you) for the convenience of the use of the auctioneer.
    (Catnip could sell the auctioneer, prolly for a LOT)
    ALTERNATIVELY (Or in conjunction with *shrug*)
    You could charge an account unlock that makes it where when you open up the Auctioneer's tab you could see everything in a certain amount of towns that you pick out to show... I would limit that to like 5 towns *shrug* i dunno, just guesstimating here. Don't wanna make it too WoW'esque. I truly hate trying to find that ONE item at a reasonable price. After HOURS of just wandering around wasting my time, I usually have entirely forgotten where the heck I found that ONE of that item that was SLIGHTLY lower priced! IRRITATING!

Just tossing out an idea. :) try not to rip me too badly!

Witcheypoo Kelabra

Cyin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.