1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Auction house sorta idea

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Witcheypoo, Oct 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witcheypoo

Witcheypoo Avatar

Just spitballing here... ya know, an idea.
    Ok, so you are looking for Item A.
    You go look through MULTITUDES of vendors, quite a few of whom are empty. pretty exciting huh.
    My idea is to have, posted by the banker/town crier an auctioneer who charges +/- 10% to show you a listing of every item on every vendor in the POT/Town. you CAN buy it there, or find out the name of the vendor and go search them out, If you buy it from that Auctioneer you get charged 10% (or whatever percent Catnip wants to charge you) for the convenience of the use of the auctioneer.
    (Catnip could sell the auctioneer, prolly for a LOT)
    ALTERNATIVELY (Or in conjunction with *shrug*)
    You could charge an account unlock that makes it where when you open up the Auctioneer's tab you could see everything in a certain amount of towns that you pick out to show... I would limit that to like 5 towns *shrug* i dunno, just guesstimating here. Don't wanna make it too WoW'esque. I truly hate trying to find that ONE item at a reasonable price. After HOURS of just wandering around wasting my time, I usually have entirely forgotten where the heck I found that ONE of that item that was SLIGHTLY lower priced! IRRITATING!

Just tossing out an idea. :) try not to rip me too badly!

Witcheypoo Kelabra

Cyin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.