Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Audio glitches

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by liz_the_wiz, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Ive spent a lot of time on this so if this doesnt make sense, Im sure you'll let me know.

In twin foothills, like serpent spine foothills you have basically the same zone, same mobs.. just higher levels.

I can play in serpent spine foot hills and get next to no audio glitches at all, go to twin foot hills and its a cross between the bad phone connection cutting things short and skipping records..

The same choral issue where 1 guy can sound like 20 applies to both zones, however, given the main difference is higher level mobs, it suggests that some of the hitching is skill related on the npc side - as I had the zone to myself on both occasions Im running the same deck all the time.

It would therefore seem that its the skills on the NPCs contributing a lot to the audio hitching - at least that Im getting. as it seems only prevalent in 5 skull areas, it would suggest its something to do with a later skill.

if you watch my streams from saturday (or glance through them) you will see while I was in the 4 skull exceptionally little audio issue, go to the 5.. constant issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.