Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Auto attack & Stealthed in PVP

Discussion in 'Release 36 Bug Forum' started by Sheamus McGuinness, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheamus McGuinness

Sheamus McGuinness Avatar

1. Title: Auto attack & Stealthed
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? y
    4. Details: If you try to approach any player in PVP with stealth on, as soon as you get in range of their weapon (and they have auto-attack on) their weapon will still auto attack. While in stealth you should not be able to be auto-attacked.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Flag PVP, go into stealth (Silent Movement) try to approach another player in PVP and if they have auto attack on it will hit you as soon as you are in range.
    6. User Specs:

2. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

This is a known issue, @Sheamus McGuinness. @Chris mentioned in the telethon yesterday that they were aware of this and planned to improve the mechanic a bit.

3. Sheamus McGuinness

Sheamus McGuinness Avatar

@margaritte thanks yes I know that was my question in the telethon. He said to also report it as a bug during the telethon so thats what I did!

Also wanted to say the Bug Brigade is kicking some ass! Seems like a lot more bugs are being fixed and not falling thru the cracks as much.

margaritte likes this.
  4. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

Oh, well I missed that bit, haha. Sorry, @Sheamus McGuinness :oops: I will stick it on the spreadsheet <3

Sheamus McGuinness likes this.
  5. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I have reported this for 3 releases now, and videos and all to prove it, working as inteneded but agreed it is broken.

6. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

Is this the same issue where I'm stealthed and my bow just fires randomly for whatever reason? I hold down the right mouse button to turn camera .. and I'm pretty sure my finger isn't hitting the left mouse button but I just start shooting at stuff and ... often I don't even see a target in view? maybe cobwebs are triggering the bow as if it were a target or something.. /shrugs

7. Mytaz E'll

Mytaz E'll Developer Emeritus

Bug submitted. Id. 37851

Sheamus McGuinness likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.