Auto Player Cinematics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by helomech, Jul 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helomech

helomech Avatar

When I'm out logging and I run up to a tree to cut it, I double click on the tree and the game goes into this slow motion cinematic to get me to the right location of the tree to cut it down. The chopping of the tree graphic is great but when i get attacked by a wolf, the game pauses to get me out of the tree chopping cinematic while the wolf or bear is tearing me up. Finally I'm out of the tree chopping program and now I'm fighting. Once I finish the fight, my character does this neat little sword swing around flip like... yeah I'm cool. But during this, I've click on the tree 20 times trying to get back to chopping. This whole cinematic needs eliminated, its really not working.

that_shawn_guy likes this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Or find where the node is to harvest trees. I learned this last night from a forum post. The node location seems to be the same on all trees. Piece of cake. :D

Ataniiq likes this.
  3. helomech

helomech Avatar

I agree, I found the node locations on the trees. And if that's what we have to do then I guess that will work. The thing is its not just trees. When I'm in a hurry logging and there is a wolf not quite within attack distance, I have to walk 180 degrees around a tree, get my hatchet out and start chopping. By then I'm being attacked. Getting out of cinematic view to fight back is also a hassle. And if you were in the middle of meticulous collection and you're attacked.. you lose the extra. I'm not sure it could be any slower. All i do is cut trees.... so this is an issue for "me".

4. Floors

Floors Avatar

Simple solution : clear nearby wolves first before tree chopping :)

Barugon and Jaesun like this.
  5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Unless there’s none near by, and then you start harvesting a tree, and half way through, a Wolf spawns in.... :rolleyes:

Though on rare occasions, when that happens, sometimes they target my Wisp which allows me to at least finish...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.