Auto refill order

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Adam Crow, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

I would love an option to refill a sell order after it has been filled. I spend a ton of time constantly traveling around and replacing orders that have been filled.

It would be excellent if you could choose for an order to immediately replace after being filled. Allow us to set an option so the order could be refilled indefinitely until gold supplies ran out. And also an option to set a certain number of orders. So if set to 10, the order would replaced 10 times after being filled and then stop.

Also an app would be amazing to check vendors and refill orders when not in the game! Please consider these additions!

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Seriously. I spend stupid amounts of time putting up orders. It's keeping the new players happy, but I won't last forever doing this. I can't wait for the vendor overhauls.

I really regret having a long name in game now. With all the orders, plus the bad interface, plus the three second signature, it takes forever.

I'll probably be buying a new name soon, that's something I have control over at least.

fantalio, Alioth, Spoon and 1 other person like this.
  3. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

Indeed!

I would love to be able to put 20 or 30k scrolls on my vendors and set a price.
    Just Like NPC Vendors and let them doll em out
    1 or 38 or 236 at a time and not have to make stacks of 5 , 10, 20 and also not have to run all over the world 20 times a day.

Laz

4. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

This! And also be able to set an amount you want to buy and price per unit so you don't have to separate it out into individual orders.

Adam Crow and Lazarus Long like this.
  5. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

Indeed For Buy Orders As Well!

Net, that_shawn_guy and Adam Crow like this.
  6. Lady Kathleen

Lady Kathleen Avatar

Basically everyone is saying they want the Private Vendors to sell like the Regular Vendors.. where the buy picks how many.

What I would also like to see is a Set Setup, where you can sell a whole set of armor instead of each piece one by one.

Jaesun and Adam Crow like this.
  7. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

For vendors to (all vendors!) show price per item)
    I am sitting in front of an computer who can do math very quick, why do i have to do the match for 164 ores for 17658 gp to find out what one costs (so i can compare)
    Sell buy choosen stacksize, absolute important
    Buy orders free choice by seller until fullfiled, yes. Absolute.
    Able to set different items in the vendor UI as "Looking for" so they list top all time, make it easier to find what one wants...

All that are things i have no idea why they are not that way, I mean the NPC vendors have all the necessary script at least for the customer side

Lady Kathleen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.