Auto-Sort Inventory

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Vallin Tregres, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

I haven’t found an option for this yet, but in case it doesn’t exist I’d like to see an Auto-Sort option added to inventory, bank and chests that causes any items that can stack, yet are in separate stacks, to form into a single stack.

If decorating or storing items that can be used as decoration in your house whatever container these items are being moved to have a habit of forming into single items that you have to be manually stacked back together. Stackable blocks, random fish from mob loot and food decorations are my personal problems with a lack of auto-stacking option.

Ataniiq and Spoon like this.
  2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

you used to be able to take all and drop them back in and they stacked but all items never did .

3. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

This only seems to be an issue with decorative items while in your house. Rather than pulling the entire stack of items, even if all you want to do is switch containers, the default action is to grab 1 item at a time for use as a decoration. When being placed inside a container this way the items don't auto-stack and rather appear as individual items inside the container. While decorating with the stackable stone blocks I'm constantly shuffling them back into a single stack. You can stack the items back manually of course, just an annoyance really.

4. Ataniiq

Ataniiq Avatar

This issue has gotten worse since the global bank. Items of the same name and value now will not stack at all if they were deposited at a different bank location.

This would be a nice quality of life improvement since so much of Shroud is based on inventory and storage...

5. CatweazleX

CatweazleX Avatar

When you are in Deco-Mode, items that can be used for deco are draged one by one. Also they do not stack when dragged back to the container. If you want to drag and drop the whole stack leave Deco-Mode.
    There is a key binding to do so. Open the options move to the key binding and search "toggle deco mode" and assign a key to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.