Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Avatar disappears but game never loads

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by Wyr, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyr

Wyr Avatar

1. Reproduction Rate: Fewer than 10%
    2. Blocker? Kinda, reloading the game fixes, although once it happened twice in a row
    3. Details: Once I opened the Options menu and selected 'Exit to Main Menu', my avatar vanished but nothing happened. I could move the camera angle around but couldn't walk, open windows or anything else. Had to force quit the game using system keyboard macros. And more than once when I'm in world map and enter a zone, the game would do the same thing, avatar vanished but loading never came. Could move camera around and even open Paperdoll window, but it was full of bogus numbers in place of usual information. Had to force quit the game and try again. Happened trying to enter Solace and a few surrounding places.
    4. Steps to Reproduce: Go to world map and try entering a scene. Repeat until it break?! I was having some latency issues, so maybe you could try simulating some connectivity issues if it doesn't break.
    5. User Specs: Macbook Air 11" Haswell i7 1.7Ghz Intel HD 5000 8Gb RAM OSX El Capitan

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reporting, we will investigate the cause of this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.