Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Violation Clauth, Apr 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Hey guys, I'm not sure the best place to put this but I know @WrathPhoenix already is aware of the situation and I'd like to just calm all the inboxing and contacting me about issues... I gave Avatars' Circle to @WrathPhoenix 6 months ago and I prepaid the hosting until the 15th of April when I did that. I transferred the domain to him prepaid. The prepaid period is drawing to an end. You are likely seeing issues with connectivity because he's moving it (I haven't confirmed this with him but I also know he's usually on top of things so I didn't think it was needed).

Here's the screenshot of things expiring relevant to Avatars Circle. If you use any of these things you DO NOT NEED TO CONTACT ME because I do not handle it anymore and I transferred domain ownership to him a while ago (he made a post about it when that happened... I know there hasn't been a change of appearance on the website yet but he's been responsible for any and all upkeep that got done over the last few months).

Owners of websites that are hosted there were looped in when the transfer was made and informed of this date as well. I hope everyone a great success but I am no longer the contact for this project and haven't been for a while. *HT@Brian*

Sources:
    [​IMG]

Avatars' Circle whois information (shows the date I gave it to him, October of last year...):
    [​IMG]

Also, due to a few people being upset with me doing this I wanted to give you the reasoning why publicly: because I wanted to get out of the public eye due to getting flamed and he wanted to see it stay online. Thank you all for respecting that.

I'm likely not going to respond to this thread with answers to questions. So, preemptively, I'd like to point everyone to please take up all your questions about why it is and isn't working and what updates are and aren't needed (including the calendar) to @WrathPhoenix ... I appreciate you all mucho mucho and give you mucho mucho thanks as I've been busy with life and, as of late, some health stuff I just don't have time to focus on this project.

This isn't a last minute thing, it isn't the first time saying it, I just don't like people to be caught off guard and feel left out so this is a PSA saying <3 / --> ... aka (love ya all) and (look elsewhere)

Original post by Kazyn: http://avatarscircle.com/blog/2015/10/13/where-do-we-go-from-here-feedback-requested/

2. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Yes, I am looking to move this right now. There will be a bumpy ride and i apologize. I actually meant to have some of this done by last week.... but work got in the way. AC is not going anywhere, I promise. Though i may want to consult with you Vio over the next day or two. You know the drill, we've been through it :)

Leelu and Violation Clauth like this.
  3. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

You bet. Will help when/where I can. Good talk earlier btw. *bows*

Leelu likes this.
  4. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

And to you sir. Glad when we can be on the same page WRT this community :)

Leelu likes this.
  5. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Btw full disclosure: I've had a lot of work done on AC I just haven't published yet. I wanted to keep things going and move it forward and I will but I have also had a ton of community projects and real life work stuff that's stifled my progress by months. I welcome anyone who wants to help in this regard with site management, hosting etc but when I'm going it alone it is going to be a slower role just because of how many things I'm doing in this community. If problems occur let me know and have heart they will be fixed, I may just be slower than we'd like because of events, hometown, charity stuff, and so forth.

6. Katrina Bekers

Katrina Bekers Localization Team

Heartfelt thanks to both of you for the service you offer/offered! *bow*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.