Back By Popular Demand!

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Gregoire Visaard, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

If you could have the development team bring back some of the discontinued low level housing. Which would you like to see brought back?

A
    nd what might be some minor changes you might like to see on row and village homes that would be nice but simple improvements to them?

My top 3 would be:

1)
    Pavilions for crafting the village size is good and would love to be able to buy some more of them if brought back. But also maybe make a town size version for those of us trying to make bigger crafting stations for our metro's

2)
    Blue Roof Row Houses 1 and 2 story to be used for small offices and simple classrooms etc. I would also like to see the entire Blue Roof collection brought back for a limited time ( 2, 3, and 4 story) and be given a color change. Come out with Red, Green, Orange, Purple, Black, Roofs and also different types of wood on the bottom floor. Make them oak, mahogany, pine, maple, bamboo, etc. This wood greatly improve the military style barracks look of so many pots.

3) Barns, Want them back for a bit. I would also like to see a big diary barn on a town size lot as well or more variations in village size barns. Also would like to see chicken coops! or a rabbit hutch! Maybe craftable?

Next?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i want blue roof village wood and timber houses. they're npc buildings in ardoris

3. Brent S

Brent S Avatar

I'd like to see the Wood & Plaster 2-Story with Overhang Village Home come back in a log cabin version.

I still regret not buying that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.